minimalistic, UI, GUI, clean, ultimate clean, Ultimate, minimal, 2D
The Ultimate Clean GUI Pack is a clean & modern multipurpose Game UI Pack that contains everything you need to create professional game user interfaces for any purpos…
Asset Title: Ultimate Clean GUI Pack
Category: 2d, gui
More Details about this asset:
The Ultimate Clean GUI Pack is a clean & modern multipurpose Game UI Pack that contains everything you need to create professional game user interfaces for any purpose with a clean and minimalist style.
The Ultimate Clean GUI Pack comes with pre-built scenes and popups in portrait and landscape orientations in 9 unique themes, essential UI element prefabs, gradients, smooth animations, sound effects, handpicked color palettes and pixel-perfect icons in all kind of styles, colours and shapes. It is a a flexible yet easy-to-use foundation for creating the perfect user interfaces for your games.
• Round light
• Round dark
• Modern light
• Modern dark
What’s in the pack:
• High quality design: Unique design and layouts created by ricimi that will enhance your games and delight your players.
• Tons of prefabs and icons in all kind of colours and shapes: Easy to choose or to combine and ready to be used in any kind of games. You only need to drag and drop the desired prefabs into your scene to create your own UI or just use one of our pre-built UI themes as a starting point. And if you want to change a color you can simply choose one of our complete color palettes.
• 300+ flat white icons: The pack provides 300+ flat white pixel-perfect icons, created specially for all kind of games. All icons are provided as layered .PSD, vectorial .SVG and .PNG formats for any advanced customization you might need.
• 200+ colored flat icons: Colored pixel-perfect flat icons are included, created specially for all kind of games. All icons are provided as layered .PSD, vectorial .SVG and .PNG formats for any advanced customization you might need.
• Easily-customizable sizes and styles: The pack uses 9-sliced sprite borders which allows you to scale the images up or down without distorting their geometry. Using the 9-sliced feature also reduces the size of the sprites.
• Easily-customizable colors and gradients: The pack contains white image background colors to easily change colors or use the gradient component.
• Handpicked color palettes included: There is a color palette for every style. In addition we added a complete color palette with 132 colours that makes it extremely easy to choose new colors or to change the look and feel of your games.
• 9 OFL fonts included: One font fitting each style included using the provided TextMeshPro component.
• Popup prefabs included: 14 portrait popup prefabs, 14 landscape prefabs and 9 universal popup prefabs are included for each style.
• Demo scenes included: 2 portrait and 2 landscape home and game scenes are included for each style.
• Essential UI elements included: Slider, progress bars, drop-down menus, checkboxes, tooltips, input fields, notifications, buttons, popups and scene transition components are included. All you need to create your own user interfaces from scratch.
• Improved C# scripts: Extra features included such as tooltips and buttons with rollover sounds.
• Smooth animations: The pack includes smooth animations and effects for buttons, slider, popups and images that can be used in any kind of games.
• Sound effects included: The pack includes several UI sound effects with their corresponding credits.
• Mobile-friendly. Can be used in portrait and landscape orientations interchangeably.
• .PSD sources included: 300+ vectorial flat white icons included in .SVG, .PSD and .PNG formats and 180+ flat colored icons included in .SVG, .PSD and .PNG formats.
• Layered Photoshop .PSD layouts (mockups) included for any advanced customization you might need.
Complete demo project showcasing how the contents of this pack can be used in a real-world project with full C# source code, prefabs and animations included.
Please note this is a graphical UI pack including UI components, scripts, images, effects and animations to use as a starting point for your own games. Game-specific features (e.g., stats, graphs, maps) will require additional programming work on your end.
The kit uses Unity’s UI system and it is highly recommended that you are familiar with it in order to get the most out of it. You can find the official documentation for the UI system here.