AR, Augmented Reality, Scripting, controls, minimum coding, Controller, Script, ARKit, AR Foundation, arcore, Modular Kit, Spawning, usdz, Easy Setup, Source Code
Easy AR helps you to build awesome Augmented Reality apps quickly and easily without any coding. Easy AR handles everything from object placement and gesture controls to automatic lighting. And it…
Asset Title: Easy AR : Make Awesome AR Apps Without Coding
Publisher: Render Island
Category: tools, integration
More Details about this asset:
Easy AR helps you to build awesome Augmented Reality apps quickly and easily without any coding. Easy AR handles everything from object placement and gesture controls to automatic lighting. And it’s compatible for both Android and iOS. With Easy AR you don’t have to go through configuring ARFoundation to get the best look and feel. You just have to add your 3D prefabs and build. You can also go deeper and customize the scripts as well.
- Object vertical auto spawning and controls (Ex: Clock, Painting, etc..)
- Object horizontal auto spawning and controls (Ex: Chair, Table, etc..)
- Multiple object spawning and controls
- AR Measurement
- AR Floor Tiling
- Automatic dynamic lighting and reflections
- Tools to bake contact shadows for your objects
- No coding needed
Documentation can be found here
- Halloween Multiple Objects Placement : From this demonstration users can place virtual Halloween theme base objects such as Tree, Skeleton, Pumpkin Man, Pumpkin and Light Pole on desired space that you have.
- AR Halloween Portal : AR Halloween portal shows another fantasy halloween world where users can go inside it and experience.
- Vertical Placement : The objects that are placed in vertical space such as clock, wall paintings can be experienced here. For the demo we are using a clock to place on the wall.
- Horizontal Placement : The objects that are placed in horizontal space such as chair, sofa, statue can be experienced here. For the demo demo we are using a chair to place on the floor.
- Multiple Object Placement : Multiple object placement uses both horizontal placement & vertical placement simultaneously. From this demonstration users can place virtual objects on desired space that you have.
- AR Measurement : AR measurement allows users to measure length along horizontal or vertical space. In each measurement, it shows a measured value of the line which is generated based on the placed points.
- AR Tilling : AR Tilling facilitates users to mark the floor area boundary & apply desired tile pattern & also users can customize tiles by changing the tilling, rotation & offset values.
- AR RoadSide Water Pump : AR roadside water pump showcases how users can see underground pipe systems connected to water pumps & adjust visibility of pipe systems. This concept is used for AR construction.
- AR Pizza : AR Pizza is a customizable product which customers can add toppings as much as they prefer. This demo can be used for AR marketing.
- AR Portal : AR portal shows another fantasy world where users can go inside it and experience. The use case of this demo is used for AR entertainment.
Baked Shadow Generation For AR Prefabs
Easy AR gives you a new technique of generating a baked shadow plane for 3D objects. This is a better way to implement a contact shadow map similar to iOS USDZ shadow.
Let’s celebrate Halloween with Easy AR!!!
We are very happy to announce that Halloween Multiple Objects placement and Halloween Portal Scene are included in new update of Easy AR!
Try Easy AR Pack Now!
Other Creations by Render Island
- Ancient Village Pack
- Christmas Seasonal Pack
- Ruined Fantasy Island
- Visual Effects & Shader Asset Pack
- We are happy to help you on our DISCORD channel.
Follow us on Social