🔥 Feel is the best way to improve your game’s feel and make it extra juicy. 🔥
Packed with more than 130 feedbacks, it’ll let you easily trigger screenshakes, animate transforms, play with sounds, cameras, particles, physics, post processing, text, shaders, time, UI, and add juice to every aspect of your game.
⚡ From the creator of the acclaimed
and TopDown Engine,
it is the best juice and game feel framework out there, whether you’re new to Unity,
or an experienced developer.
Clean code, good practices, optimizations,
it’ll likely completely change your workflow as far as gamefeel is concerned.
🌀 Extremely easy to use, MMFeedbacks are going to change the way you make your games awesome.
Just create an empty game object, add the MMFeedbacks class to it, and you can start adding and
tweaking individual feedbacks. With more than 130 different feedbacks to pick from,
it’s now super easy to create games that feel good.
📳 This asset contains :
– 35+ demos, from minimal scenes to a complete game, showing various ways you can use Feel to add juice to your game and make it feel good
– MMFeedbacks, its core system, an intuitive way to trigger juicy effects
– Nice Vibrations, the best haptics solution for Unity out there
– MMTools, a library of helpers and tools for all situations
If you have any question, please use the support form.
👷 Install instructions : click here to learn how to install Feel in your project in just a few simple steps.
⚠ Important :
– Feel is a major upgrade to the MMFeedbacks asset – it’s MMFeedbacks 2.0, making it bigger and better. Owners of MMFeedbacks can upgrade to Feel free of charge. Do not buy both of them.
– MMFeedbacks and MMTools are already included in Corgi Engine and TopDown Engine. If you own any of these, only buy Feel if you need it as a separate package.
– This asset includes Nice Vibrations as a gift. Do not buy it twice!