VFX, Collider, Physics, particles, liquid, GPU, fluid, Water, Simulation, Effects
🌊 Zibra Liquids results from the synergy of cutting-edge physical solvers and ML-based neural object representations, making it possible to setup the interaction of 3D ob…
Asset Title: Zibra Liquids
Publisher: Zibra AI
Category: tools, physics
More Details about this asset:
🌊 Zibra Liquids results from the synergy of cutting-edge physical solvers and ML-based neural object representations, making it possible to setup the interaction of 3D objects of any shape with different types of fluids automatically.
It is the first product in the series of plugins for real-time particle simulation and interaction with objects of arbitrary shapes during rendering.
With our low-code approach you can easily use:
- Real-time simulation
- Multiple visual and physical presets
- Gravity Control
- AI-accelerated interaction with complex 3D objects
- Rigidbody Force interaction
- Force fields: Radial, Directional and Swirl
- Collider friction
- Multiple physical fluid parameters: stiffness, viscosity, surface tension, etc.
- Liquid baking (experimental in the current version)
Detailed features list with description and gifs:
🚧 More to come, check out our roadmap and see what to expect in the nearest releases:
We are a strong team with a background in machine learning, physics, and AAA-class games. More at our website: https://zibra.ai/
These people answer questions related to the use of Zibra Liquids and help you correctly configure the settings so that you get the most enjoyable experience using our product.
🆘 DISCORD: INVITATION LINK
✉️ Do you prefer letters? Not a problem – you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📄 Perhaps your questions are already covered in the documentation. Check here. DOCUMENTATION **
Use the Zibra Liquids plugin on a wide range of platforms: PC, macOS, iOS (from iPhone 6s and iOS 12). Android and VR support will be available in the following updates.
We give you the opportunity to try out Zibra Liquids for FREE to help you understand how it will benefit your game.
🆚 Difference between Full and Free version:
How can you benefit from Zibra Liquids?
- Best-in-class performance.
- Impressive realistic visuals. Easy to customize.
- Multiple physical and visual presets.
- Works on iOS.
- Simulates tens of millions of particles to create cinematic effects on high-end hardware.
- Easy to use.
- Liquid interacts with complex 3D objects in real-time, out of the box.
- Build brand new game mechanics
More demos at YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/ZibraAI
ℹ️ Tutorials and guides are available on our blog.